This Model is Brother XL- 2600I
1. Bobbin winder: This winds the thread onto the bobbin for use as the lower thread.
2. Spool pin: This holds the spool of thread.
3. Thread guide: This is used when winding the thread onto the bobbin and then threading the machine.
4. Thread take-up lever
5. Hole for extra spool pin: This holds a second spool of thread for sewing with the twin needle
6. Stitch width dial: This controls the stitch width
7. Upper tension control dial: This controls the tension of the upper thread
8. Thread cutter: Pass the threads through the cutter to cut them.
9. Needle threader: This is only available on certain models.
10. Quick-set bobbin: This is only available on certain models.
11. Flat bed attachment with accessory compartment.
12. Presser foot
13. Reverse sewing lever
14. Pattern selection dial: You can turn this in either direction to choose the stitch you want.
15. Stitch length dial: This controls the stitch length.
16. Buttonhole fine-adjustment screw.
17. Handwheel: Used to manually raise and lower the needle.
18. Main power and sewing light switch: You can turn the main power and sewing light switch on and off.
19. Foot controller jack/socket: Plug in the foot controller plug and connect the machine to the power supply.
20. Presser foot lever: Used to raise and lower the presser foot.
21. Buttonhole lever (1-Step automatic buttonhole) : Lower the buttonhole lever when sewing buttonholes.
22. Foot controller: You can use this to control the sewing speed, and t() start and stop sewing.
- Needle pack (regular single needle HAX130 x 3pcs)
- Twin Needle x1pcs
- Narrow Hemmer Foot | SA127
- Quilting foot
- Button swing foot x1
- Zipper foot x1
- Bobbin x3pcs
- Darning Plate x 1pcs
- Extra Spool Pin x 1pcs
- Screwdriver x 1pcs
- Buttonhole foot x1pcs
Hope all this intro help you warm up a little bit, comment below if you like it!;))
# Resource from My Brother sewing machine Manual.